Rat-For-Now-CWC Hawthorne *DONE bobbed-drilled w/green tires

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the threads were totally gone on the original rusty non-springer forks by the time i got the top bolt off so i needed something to replace it :lol: if i come across a rusty springer i will probably replace this one and put it on a schwinn. That bright wall is a local restaurant in town... it blinds you as you drive by haha. Oh and thanks everyone! :D

out and about glamor shots :lol:

DSC04714ii.jpg

DSC04716bii.jpg

DSC04717bii.jpg

Im likin' the contrast of the new bits & bobs against the rusty! FWIW, yopu know the cheap chrome on that springer is gonna just go anyway if you dont polish and wax it........

Very COOL build,Looks great!!! 8) :mrgreen:

Now I'm done

It needed a horn... found a repro type siren looking thing I put on.

don't know why it looks crooked in the picture because it is mounted straight :lol: maybe because the bike is leaning against the kickstand.

DSC04892b.jpg

DSC04894b.jpg

and CRUISIN'

DSC04913b.jpg

Good lookin bike think you need to age the springer a bit. Just my thoughts.

Yeah that's kinda the plan eventually... to find an older ratty springer that isn't crazy expensive :lol: then use this on on a typhoon I have. The apes are actually off a ross muscle bike I have had forever- they are on a stingray now.

Latest posts

Back