Rat Rod Bikes Build Off #17: Let's Go!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HEY!! QUIT SLACKING!! IT'S TIME TO... GET TA BUILDING!!

Attachments

• CYMERA_20220622_173449.jpg
    CYMERA_20220622_173449.jpg
    405.5 KB · Views: 30
75 BUILDS
Have a great 4th of July weekend in the USA!
Happy regular weekend to our international brethren!

1656512079803.png

Last edited:
The last few years I have entered and never finished. With so much going on and losing my mojo. Again I am moving,but need to be out in a mth times...I invested in a campervan, and have a new location for my workshop(aka my old stables)(still need a floor and roofing) I have work and income this time,so a step up from last year. And all the parts.Time is the real thing... Poor Butterball Bandit is still sitting the way I left it last year.
So if it is allowed, I would like to re-enter Butterball Bandit. All it is is a chopped frame. Any objections?

It's time to come out of Ninja Mode Miss Funk!!!

I was preparing to. Now I was hit by C-19. Little dirty virus...
I hope that you're about done with that virus, I'm ready to see what you have cook'n.

Let's get some last month competition going! You predicted that I would jump in at some point and I think I'm ready!

It's August y'all! We are in our last full month of Build Off 17 on RatRodBikes.com !

The last day to submit your bike build, is Tuesday, Sept 6 at 12 noon, Central Time, USA.

Once the Finished Bikes thread is up, post your own thread using only the name of your build. Then in the very first post, put your favorite photo first as this will be the photo entered for the Voting Thread when voting begins.

Let's get these builds across the Finished line this year RRBers !

Keep fighting to get your builds done!!! One Month To Go!!

1659808212901.png

Latest posts

Back