Ratflex ; Final Pics Added

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
After eyeballin all of the fine creations that are taking shape I have become inspired to throw my rat in the ring "baddumpump"
I bought this frame quite a while ago with the intent of doing a full on stock restoration. I think it will be a better Rat 8) becideds it costs way too much for shiny stuff like paint and chrome
1937 Dayton/Huffman twinflex. I don't know exactly where I am goin with this, but I will keep you posted.
ratflex.jpg
[/img]

That is super cool. Id LOVE to get my hands on one of those..NEVER seen one before...

WOW! thats a jewell..don't know where your going.... send it to me....better yet, fats tires, kool old seat on bent post, with flipped bars, and patina, that things got it. dangerous dan

wow well i believe we have a winner of the "lets see who can make a purist have a heart attack" contest with this one. makes my 40's cycle truck entry look common good luck.

Thanks for all of the positive comments.
wow well i believe we have a winner of the "lets see who can make a purist have a heart attack" contest with this one. makes my 40's cycle truck entry look common good luck.
Hey Karfer, your cycletruck is what inspired me to use this frameset. After all whats the point of havin it sitting around when you could be riding it?
For all the vintage bike Nazis "I will not make any changes that can't be undone" But I probably will post a pic on the CABE just for shock value :lol:

Yeah, a few of the pure-ists on the Cabe would have a heart-attack after seeing this! :mrgreen:

that is one real cool frame!!! :shock: :shock: ..... that is the new ultimate treasure and I must find one!!!!!

man what I would do to that one! I would make the pic nick cruiser look like childs play :shock: :mrgreen: full tear down, blast, re-chrome, and a full on base clear custome paint!!!! ooooo yyaaa!

I would make the pic nick cruiser look like childs play full tear down, blast, re-chrome, and a full on base clear custome paint!!!! ooooo yyaaa!
I have gone back and forth, but I think I am going to leave the original paint on the frame for now. It would be cool to have it nice and shiny, but I hate scratchin shiny paint and I want to ride this one. I really like the picanic cruiser though. reminds me of Jack Blacks bike in Nacho Libre
:p

Latest posts

Back