RATRODBIKES WALLMART GIFTCARD ?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

A.S.BOLTNUT

He who dies with the most toys ,still dies No Fear
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
182   0   0
Has anybody had this happen to you ? you go on to rrb and a post comes up flashing you just won a gift card for 1,000 you must click to claim :?

yah that wuz wierd :? just kept flashing and just gives you so many seconds to click on it ! heads up to every one :!: :!: :!:

CCR said:
its not coming from the site, its something on your computer.

the weird thing is that it actually had ratrodbikes across the top ? :?

You know that could be a copyright infringement lawsuit..... Hey Rat Rod, I'm sure they'll settle out of court and you can buy another felt cruiser!

My guess is your computer is infected with malware.

Download and run Malware Malbytes and AdAware. They both have free versions.

I just don't use internet explorer, I use Mozilla Firefox works 10 times better, faster, no pop ups, and it's been working great.

thanx for the advice guy's ,now i'm getting it from others !what a pain :x

outskirtscustoms said:
I just don't use internet explorer, I use Mozilla Firefox works 10 times better, faster, no pop ups, and it's been working great.

or try Google Chrome.

Thanx again guyz i've been using firefox now ,works great ! :wink:

You need to clean up your computer, not just change to another browser. That move is just a band aid.

Get yourself behind a firewall and better yet a router, run one of the suggested apps in the background to keep your computer from getting infected.

Hackers should be hung by their thumbs -- no their typing fingers!

Good Luck.

jerrykr said:
You need to clean up your computer, not just change to another browser. That move is just a band aid.

Get yourself behind a firewall and better yet a router, run one of the suggested apps in the background to keep your computer from getting infected.

Hackers should be hung by their thumbs -- no their typing fingers!

Good Luck.

please explain ? :? :oops:

Latest posts

Back