Re-intro!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was an enthusiastic follower of this site and had 19 bikes and frames in various stages of decay until we moved from a nice garage with a decent house attached to it to Austin, Texas where we have a decent apartment with a small patio. After that I stayed away from this website because it hurt to see so many cool bikes that I didn't have. I sold off most of my bikes and kept only a Typhoon a girl's Montgomery Ward tank bike and a couple of frames. A little while ago I had to go to Walmart to find a cheap replacement mountain bike for my son's stolen one and I also came home with a Schwinn Swindler for myself. This caused me to want to get the Typhoon up and running. With the amazing help of the Bike Farm, a local bike co-op, it now has a 3 speed hub and is back on the road. Small plug, these guys are great. Anyway, I love what you guys do and some day maybe my skills will match my ambitions and I'll have cool bikes like all of you do!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back