• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Red ball end grips back in stock

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
After nearly two years (supply chain probs), red ball end grips are back in stock at Thompson Classic. These are (gasp), $34 shipped per pair. Unfortunately, labor and material has increased four fold since 2019. Any-hoo…

6B8E3A64-C62D-4E03-88CD-29724C1D167C.jpeg

A12A02FF-0AAB-43A7-A8C6-9FA3B73845DD.jpeg

These rejects are $20 shipped and honestly some of them are near perfect. There are 4 pair of reds.

1BE1CD9D-4854-4A36-A773-AF0A6255ED9D.jpeg

Ride safe.

Last edited:
Very cool
I'll take a pair of the red rejects.
PM sent

Last edited:
I'll take a pair of the red rejects as well

I forgot, do you have gum (tan) color available?

two of the four pairs of red (barely) rejects spoken for.

CA, no I do not have gum, tan. I inquired with my molder, and it is not feesable to mold in that color. The material's natural color is clear. ooo, clear ball end grips....

two of the four pairs of red (barely) rejects spoken for.

CA, no I do not have gum, tan. I inquired with my molder, and it is not feesable to mold in that color. The material's natural color is clear. ooo, clear ball end grips....
Gotcha. I know when you had sourcing issues and we talked about material I couldn't recall if you had said precolored or natural polymer. Got it

White with Eyeball ends would be sick!!!! :D

Latest posts

Back