red barron single speed

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
dont get me wrong, i love my 38 and my other bikes, but i needed something to get around town a little faster with

i pieced together this nishiki, it just so happened it turned out very red..

DSC_0042Medium.jpg

DSC_0046Medium.jpg

DSC_0047Medium.jpg

single speed for now. im going to ride it like this for awhile, then i might do a little bit of custom work. maybe ill cut the eyelets off and pull the brake line holders off too..

fun and fast!

lobsterboyx said:
dont get me wrong, i love my 38 and my other bikes, but i needed something to get around town a little faster with

i pieced together this nishiki, it just so happened it turned out very red..

DSC_0042Medium.jpg

DSC_0046Medium.jpg

DSC_0047Medium.jpg

single speed for now. im going to ride it like this for awhile, then i might do a little bit of custom work. maybe ill cut the eyelets off and pull the brake line holders off too..

fun and fast!
Sweet BIke!

Nice bike! But the backdrop really caught my eye... I had to run out to the garage and make sure mine was still out there :lol:

normal_58_caddy_001.jpg

heck yeah man, sdv? original color? ive been seeing your avatar for awhile now and i was waiting for the perfect time to strike! you need to get some whitewalls on that lady!

coaster, i like having my teeth. fixies are cool and all, one of my friends has one, its just a little too intense for me. if i rode somewhere where there is no cars, id be riding fixed.

i honestly wanted something a little faster than my 38 hawthorne. in the la area, fixie riders for the most part are jackasses.

lobsterboyx said:
coaster, i like having my teeth. fixies are cool and all, one of my friends has one, its just a little too intense for me. if i rode somewhere where there is no cars, id be riding fixed.

i honestly wanted something a little faster than my 38 hawthorne. in the la area, fixie riders for the most part are jackasses.
SOOOOOOOO TRUE about the fixie riders here in LA

chimichanga said:
lobsterboyx said:

SOOOOOOOO TRUE about the fixie riders here in LA

Just LA? :p

more like single speed freewheel with a front brake (that really doesnt work too well)

i need a set of major taylors but i dont want to spend that kind of dough

Latest posts

Back