Red bull soap box race cincinnati

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Red bull's soap box derby is this saturday October 4th on Mt. Adams hill. If you are in the area check it out. Unfortunately the pumpkin run car show is the same weekend, can't decide which to go to. Also the college of NKU is having the action sports tour, and a local motorcycle shop is having an open house with some pro mx riders hanging out. There's just soo much going on and not enough time to see it.

Your right Klunker, red bull just seems to be on top of my list. The pumpkin run is a good show, but I can just go sunday. If all goes as planned I'll get some pics and video of the soap box derby and post them up.

necessaryevil said:
Your right Klunker, red bull just seems to be on top of my list. The pumpkin run is a good show, but I can just go sunday. If all goes as planned I'll get some pics and video of the soap box derby and post them up.

yeah man, i'd love to see some video of that derby!

Well, I made it to the pumpkin run friday, but missed the redbull soapbox due to buying two bikes. If anyone went and has pics/video please post it up! I totally missed out and want to see how it was.

Latest posts

Back