Red rocket of love

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ingola

Canadian Collection Connoisseur
Staff member
Pro Member
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_20220428_152747625.jpg

I've had this Raleigh colt for a while everytime I ride it a Reverend Horton heat song pops in my head. So I'm going to build that bike.

Dig it! Hope you keep the saddle and the double legged KS.... got the vibe.

sKinNy oN~!

I've seen them perform live. Like a rockabilly revival, the big upright bass was literally flying through the air! He threw it up what seemed like 8 feet, caught it, and got back to slapping it!

I see a toolbox in the background. But what tools are out?
The big adjustable wrench and a claw hammer!
I thought only us farmboys down here in the midwest did that...
<<< (not really a farmboy)

Lol 🤣 I have stuff all over my yard. I'm a little behind on this build. Actually on all my builds at the moment I have third degree caustic on my foot and legs just started getting around
I see a toolbox in the background. But what tools are out?
The big adjustable wrench and a claw hammer!
I thought only us farmboys down here in the midwest did that...
<<< (not really a farmboy)

I do have the the tools honestly just sometimes the adjustable is just handy I can loosen the top nut and hit it with it or I've misplaced my 15 mm wrench and that's the only tool I never loose. I have new footwear I think she threw out the leperard print crocs

Haven't forgotten about the rocket was just gathering some parts
IMG_20221030_130525275_HDR.jpg

Got the whitewalls
IMG_20221030_130603908.jpg

Sturmey archer grib shift to turn into a stick. These old ones work really well for that
IMG_20221030_130606780_HDR.jpg

Replacement brakes for those silly Raleigh self adjusting brakes.there solution for a problem nobody knew they had. There ugly and never really worked that great.

IMG_20230318_121744083.jpg

First thing to go is the Raleigh headset because of the threading replaced with a tange so now I can use any fork I want.
IMG_20230318_121748740.jpg

He gets the SE landing gear fork with the freaks sticker because dad got over excited on a great deal and forgot to ask if it was ever cut well it was.
IMG_20230318_122831952.jpg

Rear rim has a Sturmey archer 3 speed with coaster, and the front well won't be staying off to look for some nice 26x1.75 or 1.95 which ever will fit.

Latest posts

Back