Reidsville, NC September 17th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Someone else might post this as well. I'm not the coordinator, just an attendee. But it's been a great show in the past, so if anyone is close enough to make it, it's a great group, nice bikes, and good deals.

ozzmonaut said:
Someone else might post this as well. I'm not the coordinator, just an attendee. But it's been a great show in the past, so if anyone is close enough to make it, it's a great group, nice bikes, and good deals.

I just saw a craigslist ad about this ( http://raleigh.craigslist.org/bik/2594487539.html ), usually I don't look at Raleigh, NC CL, but I did today. I had no idea about this event, it's been a long time since I've been to Reidsville, but this makes me want to go back. Says there is more information here: http://reidsvillebicycles.com/

Yeah, it's hosted by Reidsville Bicycles. This will be my second year going. They also host one in Eden. There are always a ton of rats there. It's a really fun show and all good people.

ozzmonaut said:
Yeah, it's hosted by Reidsville Bicycles. This will be my second year going. They also host one in Eden. There are always a ton of rats there. It's a really fun show and all good people.

So far away and I have to have a yard sale on Saturday. :cry:

It's about an hour and 45 minutes for me, but there are so few shows in NC. Plus everybody from Reidsville and Eden comes to the show I host in Mount Airy. So far that's the only 3 shows in NC that I know of. I think there might be one in Charlotte, but it's more of a bike club/members only type of thing.

ozzmonaut said:
It's about an hour and 45 minutes for me, but there are so few shows in NC. Plus everybody from Reidsville and Eden comes to the show I host in Mount Airy. So far that's the only 3 shows in NC that I know of. I think there might be one in Charlotte, but it's more of a bike club/members only type of thing.

Not as bad as I thought: 129 mi, 2 hours 44 mins but still, stupid yard sale!!

Latest posts

Back