Restoration Decals (stickers)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey y'all, I'm new to the restoration of old bikes. I have a AMF Debutante (in Pink) that is in rough but restorable shape. The paint is bad enough to warrant repainting, but I don't want to do that without the decals and stickers that came on it originally. Is there a company or supplier that makes repos?

Not many repops for AMF era bikes. There are some for older 50's Roadmasters. If it was a Schwinn Debutante, no big deal, decals all over ebay! You might be able to find a shop that makes decals, they usually have a computer program where they can scan in images. I haven't had any done, but maybe someone here has. Welcome to the forum! -Adam

AMF bikes are pretty low on the collector/restoration totem pole. Don't get me wrong, I like old department store "junk" myself, but they pretty much used everything up on the next model for parts, and tossed any left-over style patterns, and there's not much of a market for repop on that sort of thing. Best of luck.

Thanks y'all. The bike was a gift to my daughter from an uncle... so, it wasn't my first choice but she loves it. We might just go with a custom color and not worry about the decals, that might be more fun anyways.

Is this what your lookin at? if you can get a better picture, you could copy iy and get vinyl masking and have it painted on.
Debutante.jpg

Go to different local sign shops and ask if they can make any. You can get white vinyl sticker-types made pretty easily. 8)

Latest posts

Back