TRADITIONAL El Blanco LeTerd

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He wanted to photobomb it, just so I could say.
Great Dog Terd photo!

1715470063791.png

Need to figure out a way to reduce image size with the phone. Used to always load to computer first and do that but works out easier now to just take from phone to rrb.
Sometimes I just upload photos directly from my phone, and it'll work fine for the most part, but what I usually do (since I take tons of photos) is copy pictures from my phone and Nikon to an external hard drive, pick out the best ones, and crop, edit, and scale them down in Photoshop until each file is under 2.5mb. It's a process, but I've always been more comfortable sorting, editing and sharing photos on my computer than on my phone.

Sometimes I just upload photos directly from my phone, and it'll work fine for the most part, but what I usually do (since I take tons of photos) is copy pictures from my phone and Nikon to an external hard drive, pick out the best ones, and crop, edit, and scale them down in Photoshop until each file is under 2.5mb. It's a process, but I've always been more comfortable sorting, editing and sharing photos on my computer than on my phone.
That’s what I have always done but I don’t have an easy way to transfer from my new phone to the old laptop.

Do you have email on the old laptop? I email pictures from my phone to myself and then have them on the computer.
Yeah could do that. Could also download from here and resize but I think for now I’ll just leave some extra frame and crop. I’m pretty lazy when it comes to technology.

I think this counts as a doodad. Removed the stickers on the brakes that cover the bolt holes so wanted to make something to finish that off. Kind of tried to mimic the old “dots” on Schwinn and Dia Compe levers.

Had some left over red spoke nipples. 😄 Needed to put a little bit of tread on the outside of the ends.

IMG_1360.jpeg

IMG_1361.jpeg

Then cut them off and try not to lose them.

IMG_1363.jpeg

Then they just thread into the ends of the holes.

IMG_1372.jpeg

IMG_1383.jpeg

Classy!

Back