RICKSTERR MUST RANT

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay, i went to my friends, worked out for like 2 and ahalf hours. ran a mile on the treadmill. come home, goto take a shower, tonights dinner well the .... off the plates that was rinsed off backed up in the tub. So i wipe most of it out, and i turn on the water.. BARELY DRAINS. so i plunge the heck out of it.. NOTHING. soo now im coverd in smelly dinner water, and smell like bo, i have 2 get redressed, i drive 2 meijer, there out of fricken draino, so i have to go like 20 minutes to walmart to get some. On the way home i almost got taken out buy some ignorant old dude, totally blew the redlight. so i get home i pour some draino in the kitchen and the bathtub.. i wait a few minuts run more water and put draino in. I come out in the living room to sit down and wait for the draino to work, and i turn on the tv and the cable box freezes, i pull it out to reset it. Meanwhile dads yelling and calling the bathtub names standing over it yelling like a fking banshee. i get the tv fixed dads in bed. Now here i sit waiting for the bathtub draino to work... WHAT A ...... NIGHT. :x :x :x :roll: :roll: :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: Okay i feel a little better now.

OH I also got questioned tonight by fasha why his truck tires are bald.. I told him that i got stuck alot in the snow, im not thinking he baught it? :|

ANNND NOW I REALIZED I MISSED THE DAYTONA 500 GRRR :x

1218064446832fd9.jpg

i learned tires were expensive when i had to start paying for them, as for the plumbing stuff, ive just dumped a lot of $ in my houses plumbing and only gotten half as much done as expected, evidently the kitchen sink drain hadnt been hooked up for months :shock:

Latest posts

Back