RIDE-ON

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When you laid a piece of the shaggy sheepkin on the seat a few pages back, I thought you were just joking around and I think I even used the "laughing" reaction. But this shorter shaven sherpa cover looks awesome! Especially how you trimmed it up tight to the saddle pan. Well done. Now you have a big bad wolf in sheeps clothing.
Here is the Sherpa cover off and showing the elastic side.. it’s not fully sewn in just stitched every inch around, felt I had more control on shaping it, also a pic of the actual seat, planned to spray mount it but didn’t want to ruin the Patina :)
4245441B-F7CF-40D2-A2DA-7DA682FFBE44.jpeg
4C92F7BD-D6D9-43D6-B699-8EF2D35AB3D0.jpeg

Here is the Sherpa cover off and showing the elastic side.. it’s not fully sewn in just stitched every inch around, felt I had more control on shaping it, also a pic of the actual seat, planned to spray mount it but didn’t want to ruin the Patina :)View attachment 207135View attachment 207136

Great solution. Don't paint that perfect seatpan patina. But do watch out for the longspring posts don't break through it. I don't know if you can shore it up underneath at all.
The guard choice is great along with the cool hood ornament plane!

Very cool build! I'm really liking the big tires, springer and seat. The whole motif really comes thru. I really like how the bike's personality stuck with it throughout the build. Looking good, nice work!

Well done love it. Just way cool. I'm glad you went with the thick bricks. Time to hit the salt flats and see what it will do.

Latest posts

Back