Ride The Lightning

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm finally done with RTL, here are the finished pics.

100_7137.jpg

100_7138.jpg

100_7140.jpg

100_7139.jpg

100_7141.jpg

I think it's great. It takes a lot to get a project that size done. It takes a lot to get a project that size into the garage :shock: . So what do your neighbors think of you now and whens the video coming out.

Nice job Bicycleguy I like it.
Graylock

Graylock said:
I think it's great. It takes a lot to get a project that size done. It takes a lot to get a project that size into the garage :shock: . So what do your neighbors think of you now and whens the video coming out.

Nice job Bicycleguy I like it.
Graylock

My neighbors still think I'm crazy :lol: I'll get a video as soon as I get a new camera because I got sand in the lens of my old one and now it won't open. :x

Good job BG! I'm glad you didn't name it "Kill 'Em All"!! Or better yet the alternate title for "Kill 'Em All"... :lol: I'd love to take it for a ride!

theVULTURE said:
"ride the frightening" :shock: :lol:

now THAT'S anything goes!

nice work

Thanks, it's actually not that bad riding it as long as you keep your speed in check because it can get going pretty fast with that extra few hundred pounds of steel and only a rear brake. :D

bikeriderx said:
Good job BG! I'm glad you didn't name it "Kill 'Em All"!! Or better yet the alternate title for "Kill 'Em All"... :lol: I'd love to take it for a ride!

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I keep picturing myself riding this thing in snow or on a frozen lake bed, doing donuts and sliding around. I don't know why I picture that, but it just looks fun (and a little scary). This thing is wild. 8)

Latest posts

Back