Riding w/ The Phoenix Phreaks- St.PaddysDay

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Today I had the pleasure of riding with the Phoenix Phreaks in the Phoenix St. Patricks Day Parade. This is the 2nd year that I have rode with them and it was a blast.I brought 2 of my brothers along with and they were welcomed warmly. It was a perfect morning ,sunny 70*- 75*. Instead of staying in our designated waiting area we moved to the front where we could watch the parade as well until it was our turn,we were near the rear.There were no incidents,crashes etc. although 1 maybe 2 bikes went down with mech problems.The Shriners maybe more synchronized on thier little scooters but I must say we looked pretty cool in our manuvers :lol: I think there were 25 of us. Here are some pics....
Slick Rick,Greenblazer and my bros...
phreaks004.jpg

phreaks006.jpg

phreaks008.jpg

Sheriffs toy...
phreaks025.jpg

phreaks029.jpg

phreaks030.jpg

phreaks031.jpg

phreaks032.jpg

Notice the parade headed south and the Phreaks headed north :lol: :lol: :lol:
Basset Brigade...
phreaks050.jpg

Delorean club 6-8 cars
phreaks055.jpg

Slick Rick...
phreaks062.jpg

Star Wars...
phreaks072.jpg

end of the parade...
phreaks011.jpg

phreaks010.jpg

phreaks013.jpg

phreaks015.jpg

phreaks018.jpg

our famous or infamous Sheriff Joe "The toughest sheriff in the country"
phreaks023.jpg

cold beverages at home with bros after parade...
phreaks080.jpg

Nice Pics Harley, this was a fun event! It got bigger this year and will probably continue to grow!The Phreaks retreated back to Lheffe's house after the parade for some cold Fat tire brews, a round of Phreak putt putt golf, and some corned beef and cabbage for dinner. Good times! :mrgreen: Later & PEACE!!!!

tikiharl said:
our famous or infamous Sheriff Joe "The toughest sheriff in the country"
phreaks023.jpg
wait a second......isnt he the one who make the inmates sleep in tents and wear pink underwear?
thanks for posting those :mrgreen: and your brother(if i recall right) made a good call with the bag placed where it is(one the black&tan)

man that looks like a good time. thanks for posting - great pictures.

Hey Sensor,yep thats him.
Pink underwear............. he said there was a theft problem with the standard issue boxers,there isnt now.
Tents........... the inmates sleep in tents. No A/C in summer,remember this is AZ
Green Bologna......... yes green bologna.He brags that it cost more to feed the police dogs than it does the inmates.A local Ostrich farm went out of business,yep the inmates had Ostrich meat for weeks.
The inmates wear stripped prison uniforms and the female prisoners go on chain gangs for trash pickup and burial detail,although there is waiting list to get on the chain gang.
He took away smoking,sugar and coffee years ago

He gets voted back in every election.I dont mind his tactics so much but the way he showboats is over the top.
forum_75f4cea9_SheriffArpaioPrisone.jpg

2.jpg

sherriffjoe-1.jpg

sherriffjoe.jpg

Latest posts

Back