Ro11fast or Go Home

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
After months of work and some inconsistant posts (sorry), my first build off bike is finished. I had a blast! It was a lot of fun taking part in something that every year, I see bring so much happiness to my husband. Now I understand. Its been a lot of fun seeing all the builds progressing, and seeing all the amazing ideas from all over the globe. This is a really great community and it's been really fun being a part of it. The icing on the cake, I got a cool new bike out of it.
http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/index.php?threads/ro11fast-or-go-home.98271/
20160730_144729.jpg

20160730_144115.jpg

20160730_143801.jpg
20160730_144407.jpg
20160730_144625.jpg
20160730_144906.jpg
20160730_145125.jpg
20160730_145013.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome work Mrs Link! Clean, tight build with a good dose of rat-ification! Love the seat cover and chain ring especially. Well done, and...
Rat on! :thumbsup:

Remember, you want your very best photo to be first in line at the top of your thread. That's the one the moderator will pick for the voting thread. I personally like the red brick shot or your second to the last grass shot....both show off your cool headlight, and get a good look at the stance of your build....

Very well done. Another build or two, and you'll have to tell missing to step aside.

Awesome work Mrs Link! Clean, tight build with a good dose of rat-ification! Love the seat cover and chain ring especially. Well done, and...
Rat on! :thumbsup:

Remember, you want your very best photo to be first in line at the top of your thread. That's the one the moderator will pick for the voting thread. I personally like the red brick shot or your second to the last grass shot....both show off your cool headlight, and get a good look at the stance of your build....
Thanks, I was kind of partial to the profile picture, but now that you mention it, the brick picture does showcase the bike much better.

Love those star chainrings, awesome tradition RAT.

The bike really turned out great! I love the wheel and tire choices and really dig its compact stance. Its a Rod for sure, both Rat and Hot! Well Done!

You really did a great rat build here.
Love the way it turned out.
Clean, crisp, and fun with a ratty edge.
Nice work. Very well balanced build!
BRAVO!!

You really did a great rat build here.
Love the way it turned out.
Clean, crisp, and fun with a ratty edge.
Nice work. Very well balanced build!
BRAVO!!
Thank you so much! This was too fun and building alongside my husband was the icing on the cake! Can't wait till the next build off. I already have ideas. . .

The bike really turned out great! I love the wheel and tire choices and really dig its compact stance. Its a Rod for sure, both Rat and Hot! Well Done!
Thanks!! I had a blast and love how it turned out. Funny story - the offset tires remind me of a purple sparkly bike I had as a little girl that my older brother butchered and put different size wheels on. I had to ride with a scooter wheel on the front hunched over for weeks before my mom finally made him change it back :giggle:

Turned out great. I really like how the truss rods and headlight work together!

Thanks! Me too! I was so nervous making decisions this whole build off but I actually love how it turned out. I learned SO much cool stuff too! I've never been the kind of girl to shy away at getting my hands dirty but I also have never built something like this before. Love learning new things.

Latest posts

Back