Roadmaster: A swap meet find

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's the "Weekend of Wheels" in my town this weekend, and that means the annual swap meet at the fairgrounds. Found this beauty in a trailer sandwiched in a bunch of women's bikes. It's a Skyrider Deluxe. It's got a Bendix B2 on the brake arm, so it's probably around a '64 from what I've read...and, yeah...it's sweeeeeet!
roadmaster1web.jpg

roadmaster2web.jpg

roadmaster4web.jpg

roadmaster3web.jpg

Literally put it in the car, and spotted this location on the way to dinner. I pulled the price stickers off as I was putting it up on the deck. It's nice to have a great camera (and an up-and-coming photographer for a wife)that's always with for moments like this when the stars align for a beautiful photo-op! lol

Thanks! I really love how the paint's worn down to this gold and burnt orange color. It's like no two parts are exactly the same color, but it looks just sweet! There's a few chips and it looks like the factory painted over a chrome frame. If the paint wasn't in such good shape, I might consider stripping it to the bare chrome, but it looks awesome, so it's staying just like it is

Latest posts

Back