"Rock You Like a Hurricane" goes to the beach..

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: rock you like a "Hurricane" new pics 6/20 page 5

As long as you and your family have fun,you are already a winner :!: Plus you end up with a cool ride that reminds you of all the fun you had building it together :D :D

Well done,fantastic facelift...I have 2 boys helping me,they seem keen to watch and give ideas :roll: ,not sure about getting there hands dirty. :!: They dont makem like they use too... :lol:

Awesome....I love the color. The before/after is amazing. I have a Hawthorne with pretty much the same frame. Excellent choice for a build off frame!

Thanks again guys!! I think the girls want to do their own build now (with a little help). They want to rat out an older, 50's? ladies frame, Western Flyer sitting in the shop. Don't know if there is time but will probably build it anyway. :p :idea:

Re: rock you like a "Hurricane"

mitchelangelo said:
hurricane2016.jpg

Eye on the competition bump

Re: "Rock You Like a Hurricane"

Just a few pics from our trip to Kure Beach NC this weekend. I gotta get some finished pics taken!

012.jpg

My granddaughter with Hurrky on the motel porch. They even match! LOL
018.jpg

016.jpg

Ha! I didn't pay attention to the blue on black til you pointed it out Peat. Yeah, a blue and black dog would make it a fairy tale? Or just plain crazy!! :lol:

aka_locojoe said:
Beautiful bike. Excellent job. I like your color choice most of all.
I bet it's a good rider too. Well at least on the street :D

Thanks Randy! Very true- the skinny, 10 speed, front runner does not like sand. But we did get about 15 miles cruising the beach strip over the weekend.

Mitch, nice lookin ride bro! If you ever come out to Raleigh give me a shout. We'll have to ride.

Roly...

Latest posts

Back