Rockabilly Ride Aug 9th Lansdale PA!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hello everyone again time for another Bicycle ride around beautiful FLAT lansdale pa ! .
August 9th around 4:30 , 5 pm meet up at Third and Walnut go ride around town and parks get some grub .
around 8 pm one of the COOLEST bands and funnest to see live the Gashouse Gorillas are playing they a more on the swing side but holy cow there fun. They are playin at the third and walnut bar for only 7 bucks!
Lansdale is a perfect location .. easy to get to from the major highways and rail system!
607980871_uUHfC-L.jpg

I'm all over that like a coat of paint! Hopefully I can get out of work and hit New Hope first.

Well, sadly I won't be able to make it. The powers that be have decided I have to work this Sunday :(
Maybe next time

Re: Rockabilly Ride Aug 9th Lansdale PA!!(pics)

...It rained all morning but cleared up just in time for the ride...then fun and adventure soon followed! :D

The Hepcats and their rides...

fix11.jpg

fix1.jpg

fix10.jpg

fix2.jpg

fix3.jpg

fix4.jpg

fix5.jpg

fix6.jpg

fix7.jpg

fix8.jpg

fix9.jpg

Th-th-th-tha-th-thats all folks :D ...or maybe :?:

Looks like an awesome day! But w - w- w- what happened to that Stingray???? That aint right!

I like it but oh man that frame looks crazy!

Looks like you guys had a great time with some cool bikes.

--Rob

NLCTVWguy said:
Looks like an awesome day! But w - w- w- what happened to that Stingray???? That aint right!

I like it but oh man that frame looks crazy!

Looks like you guys had a great time with some cool bikes.

--Rob
I thought it was pretty cool how the bottom bracket was raised in order to slamm the frame down thus keeping the stock hieght of the crank assembly without putting a smaller one in :mrgreen:
Floyd said:
One of these days I'm gonna head east. Looks like a great time!
aka_locojoe said:
Cool photos. Thanks for posting.
Thank you. 8) Yep it was pretty fun...if you make it out east, lets ride

HotRodJen said:
thanks el for posting the pictures up lol great photo of my talkin on the cell phone hahaha
had a great time next time i hope for more bikes!
vanilla_gorilla said:
well youll at least have one more if im not 4 hours late next time haha
No prob...I just hope it doesn't rain. :D Cant wait till the next ride :!:

Latest posts

Back