Rocky

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So What Year Is It Anyway ?
D2F25410-2692-4523-97AC-C499E4DE6972.png

Hey CJ, really dig this build. And one of our favorite trips ever was to your beautiful state and picking fresh fruit in August!

As you can tell from my build thread, right now I'm in search of good photo ops and results for my Finished Build thread. One thing to keep in mind, with your 'dark coloring' on your bike, is to pick a lighter background, and not very 'busy'; so the bike stands out. It's okay to have some artistic shots in the Finished thread as well, many photos and descriptions of your cool custom processes. The first photo in the Finished thread will be the voting photo, one that everyone will see.

And hey, this is my 7th Build Off and I'm still trying to get it right!

RaT oN~!

Okay, first I have to apologize for being a month behind on this build. This has really turned out to be a TOP SHELF build man!!! I cannot think of anything I would change. It's just the right amount of everything. Killer ideas and flow. So glad to see that you built out both sides of the bike. Sometimes builders forget that there is a left side of the bike and don't even show pics from that side.
JUST WOW!!!!

Hey CJ, really dig this build. And one of our favorite trips ever was to your beautiful state and picking fresh fruit in August!

As you can tell from my build thread, right now I'm in search of good photo ops and results for my Finished Build thread. One thing to keep in mind, with your 'dark coloring' on your bike, is to pick a lighter background, and not very 'busy'; so the bike stands out. It's okay to have some artistic shots in the Finished thread as well, many photos and descriptions of your cool custom processes. The first photo in the Finished thread will be the voting photo, one that everyone will see.

And hey, this is my 7th Build Off and I'm still trying to get it right!

RaT oN~!
Thanks OddJob…. I appreciate you following the build. I always look forward to hearing what you have to say. I like your advice on the pictures, I haven’t been really happy with any of my pics. It actually looks way better in person. Thanks again and I just wanted to say that your build turned out great! I’m big family guy and I am very close with my father so I ran really appreciate your theme! Before stating Rocky I was going to do a bike themed after my 72 Olds that was my fathers but I’m thinking that might be a cool project for next years build off..! 😀😀

Okay, first I have to apologize for being a month behind on this build. This has really turned out to be a TOP SHELF build man!!! I cannot think of anything I would change. It's just the right amount of everything. Killer ideas and flow. So glad to see that you built out both sides of the bike. Sometimes builders forget that there is a left side of the bike and don't even show pics from that side.
JUST WOW!!!!
Hey KF… your basically the reason why I decided to give the build off a try, so the fact that you like the build means a lot ! Thanks again and your bike is looking great as well.!

I love how you made it flow just like the chain guard!!!
Brilliant.

Latest posts

Back