Rod Run, Western Flyer "Super"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
1950-52 CWC, Western Flyer "Super"

Picked this up this weekend while on my rod run. The old boy rode it past me on the street. It's had the tires replaced, and is a great rider.

Even thought the original owner mounted the 1956 tag to the chaingaurd, I think it makes the bike that much more cool!

On the hunt for the headlight and tank!

Comments and input on my dating, would be much apprieciated. Thanks

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

How would you describe the color on the fenders? Unusual for sure. Green bikes have survived more than any other color in my opinion. Gary

How would you describe the color on the fenders? Unusual for sure. Green bikes have survived more than any other color in my opinion. Gary

Agreed. I also like the 2 tone that this bike sports. Funny, never really liked green on cars, but I love it on bikes!

Heading out for what was a great weekend, Stray Kat 500, Dewey, 2014. Had to trailer, so I could take some other goodies with me.

Thank the good lord I did trailer, or I would have never been able to bring the Western Flyer home.

attachment.php

Original owner also stated he might still have the tank somewhere, and he would look, crossing fingers here!

Needless to say, I'm on the hunt for Tank, Headlight and switch, and the original rear supports for the rack.

Very cool find, hopefully he finds the tank for you and it matches the fender colour!

Luke.

Being the original 2 tone paint, it should, but we all know how "should" works out over all the years! Thanks Luke, fingers still crossed!

Latest posts

Back