rodriguez custom built bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I bought something that will NOT get ratted! It's a Rodriguez built in Seattle WA.
I almost peed my pants when I looked to see what these sold for.

Someone hooked me up with a chart to date Suntour rear deraillers. Mine was made in Jan 1980. I don't know what I'll do with it yet.

You can start by cleaning it up and restore it and maybe by then you will decide to keep it or flip it..

Yeah, I think I'll give it a good detailing.It might wind up being a wall-hanger in the cave. I hate the red/pink/white handlebar wrap. I believe changing it would increase the looks and the value of the bike. The tires still hold air but are well worn and the gumwalls are falling off in chunks. I can no longer read anything on the tires. What kind do you suppose they would have been on a bike of this quality?The rims are stamped 27x 1 1/4.thanks.

Hard to say on the tires.. Go to VELOSPACE.COM and do a search on the bike and see what you can find on the cruiser.. Tires are pretty much what look your going for and as for origenal application that would be hard to say..
Just do a gum wall tire and your good to go.. Yes I do agree on the on the bar wrap.. Black would look a lot better..

Latest posts

Back