Roll another one..

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
One for my favorite builds was a 24" wheeled Rollfast,"Roll your own" so let's build a larger one! Love the twin frame tubes!

FBCB89E0-B9D1-4CF9-858C-384C7F337AE7.jpeg

Those frames have a long-ish effective top tube. I had one set up as a standard beach cruiser until I moved back to CO. Before leaving Anacrime, it was given to my neighbor who is a former pro BMXer.
Anacrime, funny I've never heard that. My uncle is retire APD.

Anacrime, funny I've never heard that. My uncle is retire APD.
I bet he knows my ex's brother, who has been APD for about 30 years now. I was hassled by an APD line cop while riding back to my apartment from Tacos Los Reyes in Orange on a Friday night in 2008. The cop was totally out of line and after word got back through my daughter, I could have gotten him fired. Apparently that line cop cleaned up his act after I decided to not beef him.

Some of my most favorite riding builds have been 'big boy muscle bikes'. This looks like a good rider as well, BG! Those Electra aluminum wheels ride great, got a set on my Bel Airflow Shelby and love em.

Latest posts

Back