Rollfast muscle bike -- never seen one

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess I didn't even know they made one -- cool burnt orange color -- I think.

Attachments

• IMG_4007.JPG
    IMG_4007.JPG
    242.2 KB
  • IMG_4008.JPG
    IMG_4008.JPG
    285.9 KB
  • IMG_4009.JPG
    IMG_4009.JPG
    256.4 KB
Cool bike I had a chance to buy a 26" last year but didn't end up getting it but wish I did . Very cool frame [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interesting was looking for new foils and was only able don't this short seat tube one... Very cool. And it's red under he oxidization...

Interesting was looking for new foils and was only able don't this short seat tube one... Very cool. And it's red under he oxidization...
Ok -- what should I use to get the oxidation off?

I had good success with Johnson's paste wax... Be careful on the white hairs graphic. I made sure dab it on to build a body before trying work it.
The frame I'm happy with the guard will be one consuming trying stay away from the white.... The pigment binder broke down long ago so it's like chalk... In my rollfast shelf build thread can see results.

I had good success with Johnson's paste wax... Be careful on the white hairs graphic. I made sure dab it on to build a body before trying work it.
The frame I'm happy with the guard will be one consuming trying stay away from the white.... The pigment binder broke down long ago so it's like chalk... In my rollfast shelf build thread can see results.
I don't know anything about them Johnson wax -- do you know anything about it? Maybe any pics during the process?

I have really hurt more bike than I have helped getting too aggressive like sos pads

Thats why I suggested Johnson's... Here is no cutting agent... I had to do it on to build a film over he screened parts but the frame I'm happy with...

Latest posts

Back