Rollfast Stroker 300- 3 Speed Muscle Bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
17   0   0
I picked this up yesterday while going to my step-sons birthday party in Quakertown, PA. I haven't been able to find out much about it. Looking on the inner web the Stroker 300 & 500 look newer than this one. I'm guessing late '60's early '70's. It is a very long frame. The length of the chain stay is 18-1/8" long! It needs a lot of cleaning up but the guy I bought it from says it shifts fine. The rear wheel has a broken spoke but I'll just respoke the whole wheel. A lot of interesting things about this. (I may have found my MBBO 2015 Project)
If anyone knows more about this bike let me know.
DSCN0599.jpg

DSCN0607.jpg

DSCN0604.jpg

DSCN0603.jpg

DSCN0602.jpg

DSCN0601.jpg

DSCN0600.jpg
DSCN0605.jpg

DSCN0608.jpg

Very cool find! That is actually a pretty rare bike, I think that is a better candidate for a clean-up and ride, rather than a custom. I think it would be a 1968-69, I'll look at the catalogs I have and let you know if I find the year.

I second that. Give it a hot bath, new cable housing, and generous lube. Sometimes they're just too nice to be a candidate for the knife.

I'll have to consider not customizing it. My current plan is to change out the rear wheel with a cleaner chrome one. I'll respoke it and rebuild the 3-speed hub on the new wheel. The front wheel may clean up pretty good but I do have another new chrome 20" front wheel that will match the rear wheel. The pedals need replacing as one is missing all of the rubber on it. Cables are easily replaced.

After 47 years I think it would be a shame to mess with it. It is in nice condition and a few hours of work would have it looking like a champ and a nice cool ride for some kid.

Latest posts

Back