RR KIDS BIKE BUILD OFF RULES

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is there a cutoff date for starting your build diary? I have the frame and parts lined up for the build I am doing, but I am waiting till it's warmer to do the painting. I will definitely have it done in time for the deadline for finished bikes.

i would assume that the cut off day is the end off the kids build(i think there were afew bikes entered days before the end of the rrbbo #2) come on in!! its all for fun and fun for all :mrgreen:

Any interest in a rat trophy for this??

Ratsters,

As all Rats are rule breakers by nature, I'd like to make a small contribution to this esteemed rat hole. I'm offering to make the weirdest, most rattest of trophies for whomever gets the most rat votes in this build off.

I'll need to see a good number of rat tales held high in the air to determine if such an offer is welcomed.

Spin

How and where do we post our finished pics?........................I'm duuuuunn!

I will create a Finished KRRBBO thread...only post your finished bikes.

Cut off is supposed to be midnight tonight, but I'm not staying up that late...ha ha!

Latest posts

Back