RRB is a Politics free area! Yes!!! Thank You!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So from my short experience here on this forum(I joined in late july...), I know that we all can be a very opinionated bunch of cats here. And that's cool. We're all entitled to our opinons, and the right to diseminate and parade them. But I for one just want to say thanks to everyone for keeping their political opinions away from here. RRB has been the only place online I can go and experience a barrage of political attacks. Even my family's blog/website has it's fair share of bickering. Again I just want to say thanks. We have enough important things around here to argue/disagree/discuss on(what's a rat rod, what's a rat rod veteran, what's a hot rod, why is skiptooth so cool, etc...) without bringing in nonsense politics here. Again, thanks. :)

When I saw the ride to vote thread I thought to myself..if it is gonna happen, its gonna happen in that thread..but it didn't..and I'm glad because I'd rather talk bikes than politics..lol

FaceOFFbikes said:
When I saw the ride to vote thread I thought to myself..if it is gonna happen, its gonna happen in that thread..but it didn't..and I'm glad because I'd rather talk bikes than politics..lol
I had the same anxious feeling in the pit of my stomach. But it didn't happen. And I was glad. :mrgreen: So I started this thread.

No worries...I'm extremely opinionated about it all, but like you said, it's about the bikes here. :wink:

this is the best forum EVER! Seriously. I have all but stopped going to the other 3 forums I enrolled in, and only come here. I cannot stand the idiocy that goes on elsewhere. How did this forum come to be so great? How is it that it is only positive stuff in here and no bs? cheers to the founder.

8) I agree with Ian. 8) I stopped going to another forum due to the personal attacks from the keyboard brave (both towards me and towards others :roll: ). I only go to this site and the airforums site. Both sites only have discussions about bikes or Airstreams. I've been much happier.

I do sometimes miss a good political discussion/argument. When I crave that, I go over to my neighbor's house, pour some gin, and we chat. We've been good buds for 12 years and I foresee no change in that.

Latest posts

Back