RRBBO Black Saab Rat

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is the coolest Bike Stand I have ever seen.

That beautiful Tiki lounge / Bike shop / Patio area, gets some good use. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I like seeing peoples pictures with teir bikes .It puts a face to a conversation.

kinda cool how a build takes on it's own shape
as you go.And it's turning out awesome,

one of my favourite builds,

peace,
Kev.

Thanks, Kev!

I was thinking about extra stuff, I tried a horn on the front fender, can-holder, perhaps a basket, but I like the bike best like it is now. Only gonna add a Thrasher sticker.
That means I'm done! :D
I liked the build-off a lot, learned a lot and met some really nice people!
I'm gonna do this more often.
(I saw this great looking brown/gold BMX frame, with a shifting thing that made the whole bike go up or down, really awesome, and than I woke up this morning :mrgreen: )
So here it is:
435214473_814ae6faec.jpg

You did an incredible job.
Hats off to Easy......that is a beautiful bike!!!!

The Overall look is Great...your boys are gonna be
Rollin The Streets with the coolest Dad in Town.

I like the bike a lot :!:

peace,
Kev.

Very nice has a real nice fat look to it. I like!! Man is it going to be hard to vote on my favorite bike.

Nice job on the completion. It is refreshing to see the ingenuity take place with the moped forks. You might inspire others.

This is a very cool bike...looks like a motorcycle morphing into an old Sting-Ray! :shock:

Wait...reverse that...ha ha!

My 2 cents worth - I think this seat would go better than the current 1. IMO anyway.

c137_1.JPG

c25a_1.JPG

***** Another Idea, Where the seat bolts to sissy, bend the sissy 90* towards rear and run it around the rear with 1" gap, kinda cafe racer, which I see in this bike realy bad and really love. maybe even run tail lamp and indicators. Would have to get some crome springs around the top rear stays so they look like coil overs.

maybe bit too far, maybe not. Something to think about...

Yeah, the Saab-name has nothing to do with this bike (although I was thinking about flat-blacking my Saab and giving it red rims and whitewalls :D )
The seat is awesome Jetro, and I can totally see what you mean (would be great looking), but it would also become too much of a motorcycle imitation. I like Rat Rods thought of a Stingray morphing into a motorcycle.
But thanks for the comment, it does give me something to think about :D

Thanks for the nice comments, guys!

That bug is awesome Easy..
is that yours :?:

nice finish pic's

I see that mystery person in the last pic trying to steal your bike
again :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

peace..
send more pic's of the Bug too :wink:

The bike is one of my Fav's
Kev.

No, the bug isn't mine. I was cruising this morning to get some shot of my bike, when a tractor blocked the bike-path. Behind it was this bug, they couldn't get it running.
I was on the internet last week with a collegue, looking for an old car to hotrod, and I do like bugs! (But I'd rather get my collegue to rod his car, it's a 60's Mercedes with an 8 cyl. block).

440840330_85fa30d84d.jpg

Thanks, Kev!

Latest posts

Back