RRBBO18 Prize Pool 🏆🥇🏅

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finished up the OddJob Award Winners photo collages and text this morning. RRB BO OJ's to be announced in the next couple of days....stay tuned!

While I was in the BACK40, I remembered a repair that was needed on Shelby Woody Flyer, my MBBO build from my first year in RRB. The rear wood fender had given way, and cracked all the way through a couple of years ago. I had used clear packing tape to hold it, but it was unsightly and also failing, so I used an extra gang box cover I had from my OddJob Awards parts pile, along with some of the vinyl lettering, and made a 'vertical version' of the OJ as a brace and kind of a license plate for the Woody.

And then I rode one of my favorite builds to work in the bright, warm, sunshine of the last day of July....the end of the RatRodBikes Annual Build Off #18 !

363486321_675214437846667_6000735042775938251_n.jpg

364646134_827474458774018_5839588744136339314_n.jpg

363437038_1706482519775170_4070524289768585128_n.jpg

Polls close on 8/8. Perfect timing for me to get home from work travel and crank out the awards I promised

• 1st place class 1 & 2 customized award
  • And 1 recipient of the IHT (I’d hit that) award for most likely to be a bike I’d park in my stable

Can’t wait to see where they’ll get to travel to

After one month* the grips finally got delivered today. No fee, just a signature was necessary.
Thanks again for the price! I'll try and find a good place for them in one of my future builds or on one of my older ones. We will see...

*of which the parcel spent three weeks at the international hub in Jamaica NY...
Just wondering, did you have it sent to your home address if I may ask?

Thoughts: Is it wise to have it sent to a company for example? I never ordered something from abroad, except Germany. Time I stop fabricating and start ordering in the US for example haha :thumbsup:

Just wondering, did you have it sent to your home address if I may ask?

Thoughts: Is it wise to have it sent to a company for example? I never ordered something from abroad, except Germany. Time I stop fabricating and start ordering in the US for example haha :thumbsup:
I had it sent to my private address. But I made the experience that especially with larger objects it's better to have it sent to my workplace.

I’ll get to working on the final products but if I could get mailing addresses from

@hbn - for his rookie class 1 victory
@BartRidesEternal - for a stunning class 2 build

🏆🥇🏅

And @metalchewy for his bling rocket that takes the IHT award this year!

Pm me you guys!

I’ll get to working on the final products but if I could get mailing addresses from

@hbn - for his rookie class 1 victory
@BartRidesEternal - for a stunning class 2 build

🏆🥇🏅

And @metalchewy for his bling rocket that takes the IHT award this year!

Pm me you guys!
Thank You @Captain Awesome . I am honored. It is a sweet ride that will get many tires wore off of it in the future. When you make it to Vegas we'll go on a ride and you can take it for a spin.

Also, I would absolutely love to have the bike that @hbn built in my stable as well. That is an awesome combination of rattiness and engineering. 👍

I'm game to chip in to assist with any international shipping costs. We've usually been able to get a few people to spread the load so that the winners can still get their prizes.

I don't think I ever posted it this year in this thread, but I will be continuing my Flexy Fifth Place award for Class 1. Since my first full three month build on RRB was Flex-Liner 7 and I finished in 5th. I'll have to look in my goody box and see what I can come up with for both @metalchewy and @BobbyStillz who tied for Fifth in Class 1. CONGRATS GUYS!!! Both of your builds were outstanding!

Latest posts

Back