Ryan Dunn died today

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yoothgeye

I build stuff.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Died in a firey car crash early this morning in PA, definitely speed involved, probably alcohol (at least), there was another deceased in the car and possibly a 3rd occupant. 34 years old, same age as me. Of all the guys, I thought he had the most potential because he seemed to be somewhat educated and one with some original ideas, although as a pastor I can't recommend anything he did, he sure was entertaining.

This is very true. I know saying, "That guy is the cry-baby" is ridiculous, I would never do something like that. But Knoxville, Dunn and Ehren(I believe) did some pretty painful looking things, and came out without a tear. Tough guys.

TheFlyingDingo said:
This is very true. I know saying, "That guy is the cry-baby" is ridiculous, I would never do something like that. But Knoxville, Dunn and Ehren(I believe) did some pretty painful looking things, and came out without a tear. Tough guys.

Preston was just plain annoying to watch because of his whole attitude towards the stunts. :cry:

The guy was an idiot and I have no sympathy for him.

The world continues to turn...

Harsh? I have no sympathy for drunk drivers.

MiniMe said:
partsguy said:
The guy was an idiot and I have no sympathy for him.

The world continues to turn...

DUNN HATER!! :x :x :x

So if a celebrity is driving drunk and kills himself, his passenger, and puts people in danger, it is OK? But if anyone else does it, it isn't?

Instead of being smart and kicking the habit or at least finding a ride, he went out did this. NOT COOL.

Latest posts

Back