• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOUND S2 20 inch 5 speed wheel fare to good shape

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve had zero luck with CL in Charlotte. Tried for two weeks to buy a wheelset listed as 5 miles from me. Always one excuse or another why we couldn’t meet up. Dude keeps relisiting it though. Not the first such experience here. Kinda goven up on it. Maybe I’m unlucky, but was never that way in Indiana.

I’ll take a look for the forum however…

I’ve had zero luck with CL in Charlotte. Tried for two weeks to buy a wheelset listed as 5 miles from me. Always one excuse or another why we couldn’t meet up. Dude keeps relisiting it though. Not the first such experience here. Kinda goven up on it. Maybe I’m unlucky, but was never that way in Indiana.

I’ll take a look for the forum however…
I was up there last week for work and got ghosted twice on a couple Schwinn's. It wasn't that way when I lived there

Ahhh. Familiar with this seller’ listings, but have never dealt. Often some cool vintage bikes. Usually already restored, so not been particularly interested ‘cause it’d be like “here’s my BO entry. Done.”

Anyway @freddy if you want to work something out I can try to get out there (35mi east) this weekend or early next week. An excuse to see what else they might have, too, and come home with something special for myself while the wife’s away. 😲

Latest posts

Back