San antonio TEjas ! First Friday! Oct. 6 7PM. meet and greet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: sAN aNTOnio TEJAS Thurs 7/30 Sat 8/1Brack attack!

vibr8shun said:
BLASTER said:
Me and the wifee had a great time.
Nice meeting y'all.
Here's a butt-load of pics.

100_2962.jpg

See y'all again soon!
HAHAHA :lol:I was too busy checkin' out the bikes when I just noticed that those were all beer bottle caps on the ground! You guys sure do love your beer! :mrgreen:

Ha, the funny thing is, those were just our caps. Thanks for checkin on our "little" thread ya'll come back and see us!

Re: sAN aNTOnio TEJAS First Friday First Friday First Friday!

Okay guys and gals, the front page has been updated, just First Friday updates for now, and then after FF I will post the Brack Rat Attack updates for dates and times. As of right now, BRA will be held on the third saturday of august, which will be the 15th.

Thanks to all the new and old riders who keep the fire going. Looks like first friday is going to be a major cruising event. If anybody has extra bikes and extra friends, let's get them paired up together and increase the size of the battalion.

Manny are you still around???
Marsho are you still around??

Thursday nite's ride is cancelled in favor of the Double F.

Spread the word, spread the word, spread the word.

Mojo- sorry I didn't make it out on saturday, had to deal with some Bull.
Roll Call will be sounded Thursday!

oh one last thing some names were being thrown around on thursday nite what do ya'll think about " The Low Life Bike Crew" ?

sounds good guys on the dates for the rides , gonna try to rally most of the lonestar lords for firday,so that way we can bring all the bikes and take over southtown!!!!

benz said:
Okay guys and gals, the front page has been updated, just First Friday updates for now, and then after FF I will post the Brack Rat Attack updates for dates and times. As of right now, BRA will be held on the third saturday of august, which will be the 15th.

Thanks to all the new and old riders who keep the fire going. Looks like first friday is going to be a major cruising event. If anybody has extra bikes and extra friends, let's get them paired up together and increase the size of the battalion.

Manny are you still around???
Marsho are you still around??

Thursday nite's ride is cancelled in favor of the Double F.

Spread the word, spread the word, spread the word.

Mojo- sorry I didn't make it out on saturday, had to deal with some Bull.
Roll Call will be sounded Thursday!

oh one last thing some names were being thrown around on thursday nite what do ya'll think about " The Low Life Bike Crew" ?
yeah im still here. sorry i haven't been able to make any of the rides guys. Lindsay and i took the boys out for a ride last night and we both ended up getting flat tires two miles from our house.I'm gonna try and make the double f ride this week if i get new tubes by then.

Manny, I have some extra tubes laying around, plus patch kits for fixing your leaky ones that I would be happy to donate to the cause. What sizes do you need? I could swing by early before FF ride and get you back in commission. You can PM me here or call my cell (240-9421) if you want to take me up on the offer.

jimw1960 said:
Manny, I have some extra tubes laying around, plus patch kits for fixing your leaky ones that I would be happy to donate to the cause. What sizes do you need? I could swing by early before FF ride and get you back in commission. You can PM me here or call my cell (240-9421) if you want to take me up on the offer.
that would be rad!!! i need 20" tubes for mine and 26" for lindsays bike.I'll let you know for sure if i'll be able to make it by thursday.here's my number 210-303-1618.Thanks again

Let me poke around for a 26" tube, I am sure I have one somewhere, also if anybody is interested, I know of a 61' J.C Higgins Flightliner with a chrome frame, good wheels and tire, tank with headlight, goodsolid bike, 100 clams, in Austin, let me know will try and post some pics later.

Ben, I've been looking for a flightliner, I'd especially like to find one with the springer front end, but not mandatory. Email me some pics if you have them ([email protected]).

I think you are in luck,
GetAttachment1.jpg

GetAttachment.jpg

Pretty solid middleweight.Let me know if you are interested Jim I have the lady phone number.

benz said:
I think you are in luck,
GetAttachment1.jpg

GetAttachment.jpg

Pretty solid middleweight.Let me know if you are interested Jim I have the lady phone number.
WOW that is an awsome bike!!!!

Definitely interested. Don't think I can make it to Austin before the weekend, though. Road trip anyone?

What's up everybody? Hope everyones doin alright; It's been a good week for me so far. Saw George Lopez in Corpus with the lady on Monday- that guy's freakin hilarious :mrgreen: Just found out th Legendary Shack Shakers are playin tonight, gonna check them out at Rock Bottom....anyone interested? Check em out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoaHUILTCuQ Anyway, I'll be there. Can't wait to roll out this Friday...seriously.

Mike, the Shack Shakers are insane!! You're gonna love that show. I wish I knew they were coming, I would have made plans to go. See you on Friday!

Welcome back mike. Guess G Lo was a blast. ok time for business.

Manny-do you still need tubes? If so what size?
JiM- I have asked the lady with the flightliner to hold onto it and she is cool with it, so just let me know and I'll give you her number.

OK Everybody it's Thursday, one day left until the big ride. There will be a roll call tomorrow so expect a text message or a phone call from me asking if you are down to ride the double F. PLus one last update for time, place and route. So check back in. peace

benz said:
Welcome back mike. Guess G Lo was a blast. ok time for business.

Manny-do you still need tubes? If so what size?
JiM- I have asked the lady with the flightliner to hold onto it and she is cool with it, so just let me know and I'll give you her number.

OK Everybody it's Thursday, one day left until the big ride. There will be a roll call tomorrow so expect a text message or a phone call from me asking if you are down to ride the double F. PLus one last update for time, place and route. So check back in. peace
yeah i do.20" and 26".still not sure if i'm gonna be able to go friday.Lindsay and i are gonna go look at some houses ,with our realitor, when she gets off work friday night at 6pm.I should know by tonight i hope.

Re: sAN aNTOnio TEJAS First Friday August 7 meet @ 8pm!

Ben- Marques says he wants to go, might be able to get Flapper back out w/Joanne, maybe my brother too.

Jim- I didn't even know they were comin till about 3pm yesterday! There wasn't too many people there, guess the word didn't get too far..... And man, I hate to say it, but you missed out! Awesome show, got some pics, I'll post em.

Manny- Hope you guys can make it!

Jim- Btw, th Shack Shakers are playin in Austin at Emos tonite, if youre up for a drive :wink:

Here it is Guys and Gals, Roll Call!!!!!!!, I am going to call everybody for a yes or no.Expect to hear from me today.

Folks- If any body you now wants to go but needs a bike, let me know I still have a few to lend.

Manny- I have two 26inch tubes, but no twenties, if you really need them I can ask around.

Mike- I spoke to montana he said he was down going to speak with him tonite about a bike. I can have two maybe three bikes running by then so let me know about sam and sam, also Andrea's bike is free, she is going to do some shopping and such. One last update tonite, please sign in for roll call! Talk to everybody in a bit.

Signing in for ROLL CALL!!!! Flora will be there, too.

P.S. I'll bring 20", 24", and 26" tubes in my breakdown kit in case Manny or anyone else needs them.

Count me n Angela in! Still waitin on Sams. Hey Jim- I went by Blue Star today and was talkin to Jimmy Jedi, he ran across your Nirve and seems really interested. He said hes willin to throw in a Hawthorne, cash or whatever...

Latest posts

Back