San antonio TEjas ! First Friday! Oct. 6 7PM. meet and greet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: sAN aNTOnio TEJAS First Friday August 7 meet @ 8pm!

Mike, I was thinking about riding the Nirve tomorrow anyway, so maybe he'll be at Bluestar and be able to check it out. A trade plus cash is a definite possibility.

Down for it, spoke with lots of folks today, Drea and I will be there for sure, plus some old friends of Mike and I. Scott and Stacie will be there as well.

Blaster- Are You going to meet us? Hope so.

I will probably be there a little early just to see if we have any early birds. See you guys and gals tomorrow!

we did a last minute thurdsay nite bike run 2nite, for a warm up, bout ten of us, went to go see pretty in pink at hemisfair park, then rode to la tuna and back anyhow we the lords and more will be there in full effect 2morrow at sam's by 8pm, it is time to wreck house on south town and this time we are gonna make it happen!!!! :x :p :wink: :eek:

jimw1960 said:
Signing in for ROLL CALL!!!! Flora will be there, too.

P.S. I'll bring 20", 24", and 26" tubes in my breakdown kit in case Manny or anyone else needs them.
thats RAD!!!! As far as i know i should be there.I'll give you call to let you know for sure.What do you think about gettin there a bit early to put the tube on and get everything ready?

Manny, I'll be at the lot behind Sam's at 8pm. Since we don't roll out until 8:30 that's plenty of time to fix a couple of flats. See you there and good luck with the house hunting!

jimw1960 said:
Manny, I'll be at the lot behind Sam's at 8pm. Since we don't roll out until 8:30 that's plenty of time to fix a couple of flats. See you there and good luck with the house hunting!
cool 8pm it is. thanks i hope we find a house soon.

hey jim do you also have an air pump because my crapped out on me,let me know thanks

Everybody- I will be bringing tools and an air pump along with me and me n the gal will be under the bridge before 8 to do any maint. By the way, whoever posted that ad on craigslist(jim) thanks, you beat me to it! Here is the link for all to see.
http://sanantonio.craigslist.org/bik/1310508027.html

Tonite should be a large ride maybe 30+ maybe more, lots of confirmed riders so I guess we are going to need a full car lane to ourselves. See ya'll at 8pm...under the bridge!

We'll probably get busted for having a parade without a permit.

That would be so good.

Check out this eloquent reply to the ad I placed on Craigslist for last night's ride. Apparently he didn't like the part about "no illegal substances, please." Funny, I always thought that weed, mellows people out... too bad, he missed out on a good time.

------------------------------------------------------------------
Subject: dude
To:
Date: Friday, August 7, 2009, 10:07 PM

** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY
** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home
** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping

you are totally not cool with the bike rides- we know the rules and we know what the .... we are doing. To discriminate and say that certain things can't be brought, that things need to be taken slow- whatever dude, apparently you have too many restrictions to your ride- so we wont be out-

That was a great First Friday Ride!!! :D lets see 30 riders + , minor breakdown issues, major drinkin issues, new and older riders and lots of pictures to come and we stayed out to 2 in da am??? .... what a nite.Only one thing , maybe we should make a new name for our group? The Lowlife bike club thingy is more of just a spinoff name of that other group. And the other bike group, "San Antonio Bike Hooligans" i think, beat us to that one even though i never really seen them , think they are just part of that high life club,anyhow im not on here to dis any other local bikes and their clubs. But we are from a unique perspective, and our bikes are definately not for the everyday bike enthusiast. With that in mind lets get some names out there, ideas, and solid names for our bikes rides, being that i am the only primary one that gets on rrbikes more that the rest of the lords, we would have to talk more about it in person at our next ride and such. Lemme know what you think, thanx, and reallllyyyy great times last nite and to come!!!! :D

restrictions??? please??? yea and slow is how we take it, no matter what, i guess we are TOTALLY NOT COOL then oh well, at least we had agreat time, not to mention a safe one as well :D
jimw1960 said:
Check out this reply I got to the ad I placed on Craigslist for last night's ride. Apparently he didn't like the part about "no illegal substances, please." Funny, I always thought that weed, mellows people out... too bad, he missed out on a good time.

------------------------------------------------------------------
To:

** CRAIGSLIST ADVISORY --- AVOID SCAMS BY DEALING LOCALLY
** Avoid: wiring money, cross-border deals, work-at-home
** Beware: cashier checks, money orders, escrow, shipping

you are totally not cool with the bike rides- we know the rules and we know what the fudge we are doing. To discriminate and say that certain things can't be brought, that things need to be taken slow- whatever dude, apparently you have too many restrictions to your ride- so we wont be out-

Had fun last night,sorry i had to bail so early.I'll post some of my pics from last night soon.here's a name suggestion "The SA Goons"?

jack0v13 said:
Had fun last night,sorry i had to bail so early.I'll post some of my pics from last night soon.here's a name suggestion "The SA Goons"?

Or, like that Elvis Costello song "The Goon Squad"

Or just something simple like "SA Rat Riders"

Or, as my friend from Craigslist would have it, "The Totally Not Cool Slow Riders"

To:

you are totally not cool with the bike rides- we know the rules and we know what the fudge we are doing. To discriminate and say that certain things can't be brought, that things need to be taken slow- whatever dude, apparently you have too many restrictions to your ride- so we wont be out-[/quote]

Wow, realy sounds like the kinda guy we want on the ride. It's funny I don't feel any restrictions on our rides at all. I don't know about anybod else but I am totally ok with not being cool with the other bike rides. He probably doesn't even ride, because if he does he would know that every rider we see is cool with us. Thats why everywhere we go our name rings bells like sunday at noon. So stop starting fights Jim....hahaha.

We had a blast last night, good thing we didn't have to wake up early. I really like the Totally not cool Riders...hahahaha. Pics will be up later tonite, Thanks to all old and new. peace.

By the way, this thread is totally not cool. :lol:

Re: sAN aNTOnio TEJAS The Totally Not Cool Thread.

Dude. Not getting locked up or fined or crashing into each other is so uncool. :roll: Too bad Texas is so far, sounds like good times.

The TOTALLY NOT COOL PICS from first friday

209.jpg

210.jpg

211.jpg

212.jpg

213.jpg

214.jpg

216.jpg

218.jpg

219.jpg

220.jpg

221.jpg