San antonio TEjas ! First Friday! Oct. 6 7PM. meet and greet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: San antonio TEjas, Aug. 20th Thursday Night ride is a go!

benz said:
Hey Manny- Cool Pics man, can you email them to me?

Hey ben, if you just right click over any picture, you should see a menu that includes "Save picture as" that lets you save it straight from your browser to your computer.

Sounds like I missed a good one.

Re: San antonio TEjas, Aug. 20th Thursday Night ride is a go!

I 'll be there saturday morning....bright and freakin early! here are some pics from last thursday's ride enjoy, I didn't really get that many on account of the rain and all.
DSCN2956.jpg

DSCN2957.jpg

DSCN2960.jpg

DSCN2955.jpg

DSCN2953.jpg

DSCN2968.jpg

DSCN2954.jpg

DSCN2964.jpg

DSCN2965.jpg

DSCN2966.jpg

DSCN2967.jpg

DSCN2961.jpg

DSCN2969.jpg

DSCN2963.jpg

DSCN2962.jpg

and, the carnage...
DSCN2990.jpg

DSCN2992.jpg

Re: San antonio TEjas, Aug. 29th Sat Morning Ride is a go!

Thanks for the pics!
Great stuff aside from the carnage.
Oh NOOOOO! :shock:
What happened???
Are we ok???

sorry i wasnt able to make the ride yesterday guys.hope everyone had fun and that there was no carnage.in other news we are under contract on a house finally! if anyone wants to do a ride maybe on monday or tuesday let me know.

Blaster- there was mas carnage that night, but everybody is cool, few staples here and there.
Congrats on the article, it was a good read, I have a longboard that I am just finishing up the paint on....sorry I didn't buy it from you, I got it years back. Maybe the Current will start noticing our little group too, maybe Front Page? I wish....

Manny-congrats on the house man good job, hope stuff starts to settle down for you, if you do a ride this week give me a call.

OOOOOHHHH yeah, we settled on a date for the Ride/ Picnic at BlueStar, Sept 5 be the day, Late afternoon early evening, I 'll post up a flyer soon, need some quick ideas for food , and need to take a small collection of $5 for meat /drinks. Blue Star will provide the tables and chair, and we can use their bbq pit and refrigerators. First Friday is upon us....hope to see everybody out!

BLASTER said:
On a lighter note........

Me and my skateboards are in the current issue of The Current! :D
http://sacurrent.com/special/story.asp?id=70483
There's also some local, mass, bike ride info in there too.
jack0v13 said:
sorry i wasnt able to make the ride yesterday guys.hope everyone had fun and that there was no carnage.in other news we are under contract on a house finally! if anyone wants to do a ride maybe on monday or tuesday let me know.
Congratulations, fellas!

I think I can swing a Mon or Tues ride.

Wait! It looks like we might also have another fellow rider gracing the pages of The Current! Manny, is that you pointing on page 38?!

meezonweelz said:
I think I can swing a Mon or Tues ride.

Wait! It looks like we might also have another fellow rider gracing the pages of The Current! Manny, is that you pointing on page 38?!
hahahahaha yeah it is.i used to frequent the mix alot.that is to funny.

i cant wait till friday nite. i just need to know the time and place to meet. i'll bring the coors light

Re: San antonio TEjas, First Friday Sept 4th, meet at 8pm@ Sam'!

Time and place for meet-up for First Friday are on page one. The usual stuff, meet up behind Sam' Burger Joint, at 8:00, wheels roll by....well sometime after that. La Tuna, Vfw, Swc, Blue Star, etc I can't wait for one of those King William Beers.

What say everybody about skipping the Thursday ride in favor of First Friday like we did last month? seemd to work out well. Oh, the date for the Picnic has been changed (too many of us had scheduling conflicts) to September 12th. from 4-8pm. Sorry it's not this weekend!

See everybody on Friday for sure..

Yeah, I'd say save it for Friday. But who knows.... :D

I'm on for Friday night.
Sept. 12 works great for me for the picnic

what is going on guys,and gals i am new to the site i hope yall don't mind if i tag along on friday or any other nites yall ride. i rode last thursday with you guys from logans , vfw ,and one other bar after that its was cool

not sure if I'm gonna make the ride on Friday,I'm going to try my best.i'll know by tonight

LA LUNA said:
what is going on guys,and gals i am new to the site i hope yall don't mind if i tag along on friday or any other nites yall ride. i rode last thursday with you guys from logans , vfw ,and one other bar after that its was cool

Hey nice to have you on-board are you Daniel with that strech cruiser? Dude you can ride with us anytime everybody is welcome. We are riding this firday all the info is on page one. Hope to see you there.

I'll be bringing a pump and some tools just in case anybody needs some last minute maint.

Hope you can make it Manny.
La Tuna- Come on out, First Fridays are a blast.

See everybody there!

Mike- I need to know if Marques is gonna make it or not, so I can have un bicycleta ready. Going to Hemisfair tonite for the movie, if I see anybody...holler.

Flora brought up a good point that one of the things she likes about First Friday is checking out the art exhibits at Blue Star (kind of the whole point of First Friday), but by the time we get there after stopping at VFW and Acapulcos, all the exhibits are closed. I'm thinking maybe we could make Bluestar the first stop and hit the other places on the way back. If that doesn't work, she and I can just ride ahead after the first stop and y'all can catch up with us at Bluestar.

Looks like I or we am/are in and my bro Devin will bring a strrrretch cruiser.

Latest posts

Back