San antonio TEjas ! First Friday! Oct. 6 7PM. meet and greet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: San antonio TEjas, Picnic Rained out! Picnic is Sept 19th!

lol. reviews.

Jim- I'll be there pretty early maybe around ten or eleven in the morning, just to set up the various bike parking and food area. I think mike was going to meey there around that time as well, any help would be much appreciated.

Heyo Blaster good job on spreading the word, Jimmy was telling me that J.r from bike city is pretty stoked to, and I was going to drop by Hanks to leave him a flyer see if we can't get him to bring at least one of his Phantoms down.ha!

I'll try to come by early to help out, but Flora may have other plans for me. Let me know if you need me to bring a folding table or chairs. I'll call you if i'm going to make it so I can be sure you are there.

I asked one of the organizers from high-heel bike club to spread the word during their Friday ride; that might get some of the girl riders to show up.

My friend is wondering if there'll be a ride involved or is this an eating meeting only?

Hank needs to build a museum building or something.
SOOOOO many cool rides.
Tell'im Louis says howdy if you go out there!

Louis, I would imagine some folks will ride in and there will be a big group riding out on the town when the event gets over at the early hour of 8:00pm. On the other hand several of us are planning to bring more than one bike to show off, so it may be hard for them to ride out afterwards.

Play some voodoo glow skulls, the slAckers, the misfits, the SpeCials, aggroliteS, And any kind of ska punk ,reggae

hey, fooooood !!
100_1428.jpg

100_1542.jpg

i have some toasters,hepcat,westbound train,the mighty mighty bostones and the tossers if you want me to burn i copy of any of those to bring.let me know

Manny- got ya covered, I let my buddy know of some good music, kinda a soda shop vibe, lots punk, old texas soul, ska...are you coming for sure? Hope so man!

Jim- cool beans spreadin the word, I sent them an email about it as well, I will probably get there around noon, just to map out parking and what not.An extra Table would be nice I will know for sure if Blue Star can provide or not.

Louis-I am taking quite a few bikes so I will probably not ride out from there unless somebody else drives the truck out!

Jon- Can't see pics man!

I really do want to ride after though...maybe.

See anybody who goes on thursday night!

I'm down for the thursday nite ride i haven't rode my bike in a long time if not, thats cool maybe saturday. hey BEN call me up if you are going to ride tomorrow

Just sent a list of songs to the dj, hopefully he'll be able to get some. I'll see you gents there tomorrow!
simpsons-1.jpg

What time are you guys riding tonight and where do you meet at? I finally got a bike, been working on it for a couple days. It's nothin' special but it's a ride! I might be able to make it tonight, as long as you guys don't mind a newbie taggin' along.

Daniel-I'll give you a call , but I am goin for sure.

Allin- we meet up at 8:eek:opm tonite (thursday) at acapulco drive in on south alamo. I am going for sure tonite, we do kind of like a ten mile pub crawl, just some beers and such. here is the address
609 S Alamo St
San Antonio, TX 78205

you can give me a call at 210-875-1922, ben later hope you can make it out tonite

benz said:
Manny- got ya covered, I let my buddy know of some good music, kinda a soda shop vibe, lots punk, old texas soul, ska...are you coming for sure? Hope so man!

cool.yeah i'll be there for sure.not sure if i'll stay the whole time though my girl and i have a b-day party to go later in the night.kinda sucks cause i want to do the ride afterwards :(

Here's 73 pics from the Blue Star bike show/picnic.
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=3 ... 56c06e1515
Too much .... fun!!!
Very successful!
Let's do it again!
Benz, the sausages were AWESOME!
My mac-n-cheese appears to have been a hit too.

I got bigger resolution pics available should anybody like anythin

100_3204.jpg

My boys

100_3213.jpg

100_3220.jpg

100_3224.jpg

100_3233.jpg

Trike chicas

100_3234.jpg

Lowrider hombre

100_3242.jpg

Haven on my son's hot rod Sears Roebuck

100_3244.jpg

The Ladys

100_3266.jpg

Wheelie gone bad

100_3288.jpg

Mark down from Kerrville rolling the mighty PAU OPER

100_3293.jpg

Cruisin' King Williams

100_3309.jpg

Me.
This bike rode really nicely. My next build will be along these lines.

Come be my Facebook friend if you do that thang too, BTW.

Great pics! I love the rolling "tetanus" bike in the first pic :lol:

Good times. Those leftover sausages made some good country and egg tacos this morning!

What a blast! What a blast What a Blast!

First and foremost Thanks guys and gals everybody gets a pat on the back, thanks for all the help and everything ya'll did! The Picnic was a smash success.

Theres nothing like a party were everybody is fed and full, enough to drink, great music and awesome bikes. what a hit.

Nothing but extremely positive feedback from everyone that stopped in!
Everyone I talked to wanted to throw one every month!
Seriously, thanks to Louis B, Jim, Daniel, Allin, Richard, Los Lonestar Lords & Ladies, Mike, Mario, Manny, Lupe, Jimmy at Blue Star, Nick P, Chris Hutch, Roland and my gal Andrea, I know I'm forgetting people, sorry. Nothing would have happened without everybody pushing. Thanks again! some pics>
DSCN3136.jpg

DSCN3131.jpg

DSCN3102.jpg

DSCN3137.jpg

DSCN3104.jpg

DSCN3105.jpg

DSCN3105.jpg

DSCN3106.jpg

DSCN3108.jpg

DSCN3109.jpg

DSCN3126.jpg

DSCN3112.jpg

i'm pretty sure i'm still burpin up lone star light and sausage. i had great time. i can't wait till you fellas make it up here. thanks again!

Big thanks to Ben for the invitation. It was the first time to hang with everyone and I'm pretty sure it will be far from the last! Man what an awesome night, great food, great people , and night cruisin' through King William was really cool. Looking forward to some thurs nights and sat morning cruises. Thanks again for makin' a newbie feel welcome!!

Latest posts

Back