San antonio TEjas ! First Friday! Oct. 6 7PM. meet and greet

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: San antonio TEjas ! First Friday! Oct 2. 8pm meet up!

I'll be there like the jackson 5.

I hope everyone had a blast on Friday, sorry I missed it. This weekend is second Saturday and the weather is supposed to be AWESOME! I've been thinking about maybe doing a southside ride on the Mission Trail instead of the usual Brackenridge ride. What do folks think about that? We could meet at Mission San Jose parking lot and roll out at 10:00am. I have about 10 new people interested in the ride, so we could have a really great turnout if all us ratrod.com members show up, too.

Hey Jim,

I am in for either ride just let me know. Phone #687-2877 :D

Hey everybody, I can't make it this saturday for the ride, there is a wedding I have to go to so looks like I will be playing dressup. Sorry.I really feel like riding.

Anybody goin this thursday? I am in for sure, talked to mike and daniel, they are to. Will check up later..night!

OK, its official. This Saturday's SALSA ride will leave from Mission Concepcion, 807 Mission Road, at 10:00 a.m. I just posted the ride on CL. There are about 10 new people interested in coming, so I hope to have a good turnout. The weather is supposed to be fantastic. Sorry you can't make it, ben, but I hope everyone else can.

Three Amigos is a classic.
We had a good time.
Here's a couple pics.
Everything else pretty much blurred out.

100_3619.jpg

100_3615.jpg

100_3613.jpg

100_3607.jpg

Next time!

Sweet! Had a blast, got headache as a reminder....

WHERES WATERBOY, CANT FIND HIM,HES LIKE MY LEFT SHOE, TOGEATHER WE ARE A PAIR. EVEN THOUGH HIS TANK PANEL IS BETTER THAN MINE.

I'm here Dirty, not sure if we will make it tomorrow or not. Trying to get it worked out, some stuff came up this afternoon. Hopefully we will be there.

Great Saturday ride today! I thought it was going to snow or something for a while, but it finally warmed up. Welcome to all the new riders. I hope you can join us again. Next Saturday ride is in two weeks at Augies near Brackenridge. Peace.

you fellas gunna ride this thursday if its dry? holla back girls!

Chunt said:
you fellas gunna ride this thursday if its dry? holla back girls!

You know it, Ladybird!

Hey Chris.we is gonna ride on thursday, looks like it is raining in the morning hours so heck yeah!

Great riding weather this weekend. Too bad I have to work today. What's everyone up to?

sorry i couldn't make it. car broke down and had to fix it. workin on cars is a lot more fun when it's not your daily driver.

Next weekend is a Slow and Low Saturday! Last time we decided to alternate between meeting at Augies for a downtown ride, and at Mission Concepcion to do the Mission Trail. This Saturday we are back at Augies, but maybe we can change up the route a little bit. I was thinking, since I'm a hydrologist/geologist by trade, to swing north to UIW to check out the springs that form the headwaters for the San Antonio river; then take the footbrige across Hwy-281 and cruise down to San Pedro Park to check out those springs and some 110-million year old sea-fossil deposits. Or would that be too educational? I'm trying to keep a San Antonio theme to the Saturday ride. Who's in?

IT IS OFFICIAL I WILL BE THERE SATURDAY. ILL BE ALONE THIS WEEK I AM SORRY TO SAY. BUT HEY THATS ALOT MORE OF ME TIME FOR YOU. FEEL FREE TO ASK QUESTIONS, TAKE PICTURES, AND FOR CHEESE AND CRACKERS I MAY DO A TRICK OR TWO. SEE YOU ALL SATURDAY 10A.M. SHARP BE THERE OR BE AT HOME I DONT REALLY KNOW.

Latest posts

Back