Sat 8/3 RatRod Riders THE CORN FESTIVAL PARADE RIDE

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwm

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
RatRod Riders Bicycle Club invites you to join us for the Annual

La Habra Lion's Club CORN FESTIVAL PARADE
followed by

a reception and picture taking at
Park Regency Retirement Center
followed by

Burgers, beer, and maybe even potato chips!
At John and Mary's home.

Saturday August 3, 2013
7:00am Meet up at our home for coffee, donuts, shirts, general gettin' ready and socializing.
(please rsvp for directions)
[email protected]

I'll send you my home address, and phone.

8:30 am Roll out for parade staging (approx. 1.5 mi.)
Parade starts at 9:30 am.

Please come join us for the 65th annual La Habra Lions Club Corn festival parade. If you have a classic, a chopper, a ratrod, a rust bucket- bring it on down and ride! We would very much like to have representatives from as many facets of the fat tire bike world as possible. And a special call out to clubs in the O.B.C. network. Let the good folks of La Habra know who we are and what we do! You must have a club shirt or vest to participate in the parade. We will have RatRod Riders B/C support shirts available that day in both men's and women's styles. ($20. ea) The Park Regency Retirement home visit will be very rewarding. We never out grow wanting to be all cool! These folks can't go out and be all cool too often. So we bring the cool to them, and they dig it!
Burgers and beer speak for themselves. Non-alcoholic refreshment available as well.
Please rsvp at the yahoo email. I would like to get a rough idea of the numbers, and I want to have a list of the clubs representing that day to give to the parade announcer.
carl1.jpg

Look forward to riding with you
Once again, Please rsvp:

[email protected]

John MacLean

Latest posts

Back