SCHOOLS OUT.....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
FOR SUMMER :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Tomorrow is my last day of school this year :p Now I can cruise around town on my bikes this summer 8)

Mi restaurante favorito es Burger King pero me gusta comer en Taco Bell. No es muy caro.

Spanish 1 was my favorite class. Passed 1st semester with a 99% and 2nd semester with a 100%. It was the coolest class -- so many competitions. I miss it. :cry:

From school being out to spanish :p I don't get how it started :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I broke both bones in my left forearm on the first day of summer vacation back in 1968. This was in Sandusky, Ohio. We were riding where we weren't allowed, back at the dirt hill surrounding the quarry. I went over the handlebars and cushioned my head with my forearm. My brothers took off, knowing we were in for a beating when dad found out we were back there. I was covered in limestone dust and drug the bike all the way home one armed. I wore a cast until the first week of the next school year, but I was back riding in 3 days after the crash.

Wildcat said:
I broke both bones in my left forearm on the first day of summer vacation back in 1968. This was in Sandusky, Ohio. We were riding where we weren't allowed, back at the dirt hill surrounding the quarry. I went over the handlebars and cushioned my head with my forearm. My brothers took off, knowing we were in for a beating when dad found out we were back there. I was covered in limestone dust and drug the bike all the way home one armed. I wore a cast until the first week of the next school year, but I was back riding in 3 days after the crash.
That must have sucked :?

Latest posts

Back