Schwinn Breeze and a Ross

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Ross something? 10 speed every thing seems to work good 10 bucks
003-3.jpg
Schwinn Breeze The seat is like new 10 bucks
002-4.jpg
Three speed works like butter
004-5.jpg
dont know if im going to part out or clean up and sell..so cleaned up what do you guys think i should ask?? I have not ran the serial number on the Schwinn yet but the guy said he bought them early to mid 70s new

Sweet! Where did you find them, garage sale??? Just me being nosey! :mrgreen:

My wifes uncle is moving to Greenbay so the were pretty much selling everything in a garage sale this weekend and he called me this morning and said he had his kids old bicycles for ten bucks each he would mark them sold if I wanted 8) ......I just aired up the tires and they ride great.

Not a bad deal at all..

Congrats. Bikes like those two are what I look for. You guys can have all the banana seats and apehangers.

ndaway said:
I'm going to clean up the breeze and keep it..my wife rode it and she loves it and said to sell her mountain bike instead 8)

That just goes to show how well built and comfortable those older pre 80's Schwinns are. Picked up a 68' Schwinn Racer 3 speed the other day from the LBS and all I had to litterally do was just air up the tires, put a few drops of oil in the hub and ride. I have since bought new tires and a chain for it and thats all it will need. Good finds indeed!

Latest posts

Back