Schwinn OCC Choppers pages.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Are there any web sites for these bikes, I'd like links to sites that show them customized, chopped, ect. Thanks, Dean
100_0576.jpg

Is that your s10?
I'm digging the whitewall/full cap look!

tomb said:
Is that your s10?
I'm digging the whitewall/full cap look!
Yes it's my S10. It has chrome wheels with baby moons. The Choppers forks make it look like a full cap with a rib.
CIMG0643.jpg

CIMG0639.jpg

CIMG0646.jpg

FunkyStickman said:
There's a few in here, do some digging (search for "OCC") in the gallery and build sections.
I did a search for OCC, but didn't come up with anything, I'll try again though. Thanks, Dean

I did another search for OCC, and only came up with 4 posts. Still not what I'm looking for. I thought there was a post about an OCC build, and someone posted a site just for OCC choppers. I tried an Internet search too, but no luck. I'll spend some more time on it tonight. Dean.

Schiwnnbikes used to have a forum, but I think they deleted it when the revamp their webpage last year.

I'm frantically working to get mine done... will have update pics soon, as soon as the big brown trucks shows up at my house!

Definitely some nice bikes, this thread should make someone think twice about passing one over... they're not perfect, but man, this is a custom bike builder's forum!

Ratina, what kind of chain/tire clearance issues did you have getting that freewheel on? That's a 5-speed, right?

I'm seriously considering getting a Sturmey XRD rear (instead of the internal 8 gears, it has threads for a 7-speed FW). If I could get the chain on the biggest cog around a 3" tire, it would save me about $60. Hmm.... then again, $60 would be worth having the only 8-speed Stingray on the road!

Latest posts

Back