• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Schwinn Scrambler w/ Skyway Mags

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m selling an incomplete Schwinn Scrambler that would be a great start to an awesome old school BMX project. You get everything pictured, including the Skyway mag wheels. Grips, crank and wheels are all original.

Missing the seat/post, pedals, chainguard, and pads.

Not parting out at this time.

Asking $175 plus actual shipping from 48005. Open to offers.

unnamed.jpg
unnamed4.jpg

Attachments

• unnamed2.jpg
    unnamed2.jpg
    392.6 KB · Views: 132
  • unnamed3.jpg
    unnamed3.jpg
    364 KB · Views: 149
  • unnamed5.jpg
    unnamed5.jpg
    336.4 KB · Views: 127
  • unnamed6.jpg
    unnamed6.jpg
    432.7 KB · Views: 128
  • unnamed7.jpg
    unnamed7.jpg
    172.6 KB · Views: 135
That's a sweet little bmx'r you got there. There is one local that is in about the same shape that I considered, but I have a self-imposed ban on 20" bikes that I only occasionally stick to...er...I mean, only occasionally violate :grin:.

You should post something in the intro section so we know who you are...pull up a seat and stay awhile :rockout:.

Jason

Thanks, Jason! I’ve been around here for a bit; I was under the user Matt48062. That email address is long gone, though, thanks to spam.

I come back to lurk and drool on the builds here every once in a while. I only have time (and space) for so many hobbies. My last build was probably 4 years ago, and I’m kicking myself for selling it (a Worksman with a Shelby springer).

Back