Schwinn Typhoon

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the current Motorbike build..
I believe it is a 51 or 53 typhoon, I'm looking for a wheelset for it..motor 79cc is mocked in place, predator carb removed and slide carb swap, might recover the seat with some seat foam and leather I have. I had plans/parts for a few builds in 2020 but the year had different plans..currently brewing black tea to spray on age/patina the forks to match.frame was mostly rusted with peroxide/vinegar method (still working on it)..inspiration on this is the old hillclimber motorcycles...currently
20201011_094411.jpg

the current Motorbike build..
I believe it is a 51 or 53 typhoon, I'm looking for a wheelset for it..motor 79cc is mocked in place, predator carb removed and slide carb swap, might recover the seat with some seat foam and leather I have. I had plans/parts for a few builds in 2020 but the year had different plans..currently brewing black tea to spray on age/patina the forks to match.frame was mostly rusted with peroxide/vinegar method (still working on it)..inspiration on this is the old hillclimber motorcycles...currently
View attachment 141311
I don't know if you live near a hog farm (I hope not in a way) but you can cover parts in pig crap for a few days to a week and they will have all the patina you could ever want.
Ferment, wash assemble.
I don't do patina myself but have seen it done by others
That way you can drink the black tea.
Rob

Latest posts

Back