Schwthing

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brake post extenders arrived in the mail. Hoping they allow me to reach the 29ers.
20221017_150429.jpg

At this point I was beginning to wonder if I had ruined a great potential coaster brake clunker.
But then I tried on my 26x2.4 DMR'S, adjusted up the V brake and went for a test ride.
20221020_110208.jpg

20221020_110215.jpg
20221020_110230.jpg

Well wow. This thing is such a BMX NOW. So much fun, and the brakes are perfect. This is the vision I had in my head, just needed to find the right tyre for it, to finish it off.
I'm stoked on how it rides. Next stop, the local dirt jumps.

At this point I was beginning to wonder if I had ruined a great potential coaster brake clunker.
But then I tried on my 26x2.4 DMR'S, adjusted up the V brake and went for a test ride.
View attachment 213630
View attachment 213631View attachment 213632
Well wow. This thing is such a BMX NOW. So much fun, and the brakes are perfect. This is the vision I had in my head, just needed to find the right tyre for it, to finish it off.
I'm stoked on how it rides. Next stop, the local dirt jumps.
What a beauty

Yeah those tires really set it off! I really like that color on the frame too, accented with the blue bits.
Can't wait for the ride video!

Thanks dude. We've had constant rain here for weeks on end. Unusual for us this time of the year. Itching to give this thing a proper blast.
Same down south. I’ve done most of
my riding around the warehouse at work for the last 3 months.

Latest posts

Back