SCORE!! BRAND NEW WORKSMAN

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
WOW... Saw this on CL. Was advertised as a Custom Mark Collins Cruiser. I had never heard of a Mark Collins bike so I clicked on the ad. To my surprise there was a Worksman bike. It seems that Mark Collins is an Irish Whiskey and Mark used to deliver his product by bicycle. So the company had a sweepstakes contest and the Grand Prize was this bike. They said valued at $800.!!!
Well the guy that won the bike was selling it. He was not a "bike guy" and said he put it together when it was shipped to him - and thought maybe his wife would ride it. BUT she never did...in fact this bike had NEVER been ridden!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He knew nothing about Worksman bikes. Now for the sweet part - He was asking $150 and I took it home for $130 !!!! Brand new, never rode on, Worksman cruiser with a cool Lepper saddle. I got it home and jumped on and rode it for 14 miles grinning ear to ear all the way. Right place at the right time :mrgreen:

100_4615.jpg

When you get some detail shots there is a 'Show us your Worksman' thread in the gallery section I think, throw'em up! I just hit post on my local CL, selling my Works Low Gravity / cycle truck, when I decided to check over here to see whats new and saw your post! Its the cyclic life of indestructible worksman bikes I guess! Enjoy yours.

Latest posts

Back