Scrappers tv show

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone else see it last night on Spike? It's about scrap metal guys in Brooklyn. In one episode, they pick up a few bikes, and one is a 70s girl's Varsity. So the one guy says "It's a SCHWINN, probably worth $400!" So they go to a bike guy, and he says he'll give 'em $10 for it! :lol: They post it on cl, and after 20-something days, finally sell it.... For $7!! :lol: I found this show hilarious because I grew up in Bergen county, NJ, not far across the river from NYC, and used to see these kinda guys all the time! And their terms of endearment are something like "Howza bout I bash yous over deh head with a baseball bat?" :lol: -Adam

Yeah i caught it. What a bunch o tools! :(

i saw the previews for it and made sure NOT to be on spike at that time. :lol: that other show about repo people is extremely annoying to watch too. the one with that lady that looks like meme from the drew carey show. it seems really staged and all they do is scream and yell and act tough. fake and annoying.

thesuicideride said:
i saw the previews for it and made sure NOT to be on spike at that time. :lol: that other show about repo people is extremely annoying to watch too. the one with that lady that looks like meme from the drew carey show. it seems really staged and all they do is scream and yell and act tough. fake and annoying.

haha yeah i watched a couple of those too, they do seem fake. i thought in the beginning of one it said 'based on true stories' or something so it probably is fake

bighit said:
I am sorry, but I love it. It's a love hate thing. I used to work in staten island so I have met my share. They are in their own world for sure. You have to admire the just get it done mentality.
EXACTLY! :lol: I don't watch the repo show though, it does look annoying! -Adam

Yeah they act way to unprofessional. I mean knock, tell them I'm with the repossession agency. if they put up a stink call the cops. simple as that.

Ratfink1962 said:
That Scrappers show is a huge waste of time.

Apparently the Spike people think its entertaining?

About every channel is like that anymore, they come up with some really lame show ideas, I mean Hoarders, Opp Repo, Scrappers, these cake shows, little people, little couple, 19 kids and crazy....I mean counting....lol. The list goes on and on. I remember when I was a kid we had an antenna and 5 channels tops and we argued about what to watch, Now I got 1,000 channels and can't find anything entertaining..... What happened ???

outskirtscustoms said:
About every channel is like that anymore, they come up with some really lame show ideas, I mean Hoarders, Opp Repo, Scrappers, these cake shows, little people, little couple, 19 kids and crazy....I mean counting....lol. The list goes on and on. I remember when I was a kid we had an antenna and 5 channels tops and we argued about what to watch, Now I got 1,000 channels and can't find anything entertaining..... What happened ???

Lol, yeah I hear you.

We had an antenna with three channels, sometimes four depending if the foil was bent just right.... and I was the remote!! :lol:

Ratfink1962 said:
outskirtscustoms said:

Lol, yeah I hear you.

We had an antenna with three channels, sometimes four depending if the foil was bent just right.... and I was the remote!! :lol:

Lol........... Ah the memories. Kids today are spoiled.

outskirtscustoms said:
Yeah they act way to unprofessional. I mean knock, tell them I'm with the repossession agency. if they put up a stink call the cops. simple as that.

Exactly, just saw the one where the body builders flipped the car over, the repo people didnt even care because the girl knew one of them. I would have called the cops right when they walked up

Latest posts

Back