Searching for a picture of a new bike.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
About 4 days ago I was searching the net, and came across a picture of a black fixed gear bike, (I think it was fixed gear) The front chain ring pattern was of a hand. Now I can't find it. I searched my history with no luck. It was a new bike too. Anyone seen it? Thanks, Dean

Thanks deorman, I thought the hand was bigger, http://www.retro.net/db/images/Rudge_Bicycle/36766/ but maybe I'm not remembering it right, it was 3am in the morning. I thought it was a new bike too. I've been wrong once before though. The bike I saw was a black board track style bike, with tan grips and seat, and white tires. It didn't have a chain guard either. Dean

did the ring look like this?

DSC01678.jpg

Big Fat Whitewalls said:
The bike I saw was a black board track style bike, with tan grips and seat, and white tires. It didn't have a chain guard either. Dean

you're not misremembering that Dutch Master bike are you? the one with the Worksman frame? no hand on the chainring that i can see, but other than that...

UncleKudzu said:
Big Fat Whitewalls said:
The bike I saw was a black board track style bike, with tan grips and seat, and white tires. It didn't have a chain guard either. Dean

you're not misremembering that Dutch Master bike are you? the one with the Worksman frame? no hand on the chainring that i can see, but other than that...
Nope, not it. Thanks though, Dean

Latest posts

Back