Sears Sportflite

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
snagged this on CL locally.. used the wheelset, kickstand, and one tire/tube from my broken framed Daisy Daisy to complete this.. every part that was no good on the Sportflite was the only good parts of the Daisy Daisy.. weird coincidence

anywho..
2012-03-02_20-11-14_730.jpg

finally got my ridable tandem lol

now I have to clean it up

tin machine said:
cool score , somebody should throw a set of motors on a tandem dual engine tandem !!!! :shock:

X2 That would be sweet. Now if I can get this guy down the road to come off his 2 Columbia tandems.

haha dual motors.. that would rock for sure..

took a couple snaps outside today before a very chilly test drive, had to ride it from front and back seats just to make sure everything was kosher.. got some strange looks from the neighbors while on the back seat leaning forward steering lol, forgot to oil the pedals but other than that this thing rides like a dream..

also they must of had this bike days when they applied the license sticker due to the BMA 6 sticker also on it and the year of the license

100_6671.jpg

100_6670.jpg

100_6672.jpg

will post a pic after cleanup

yeah :lol: ..

looks like it was in three pieces.. so they added what looks like weatherstripping to it for support lol

i like it.. adds character and some horsepower haha

So whats your plans? Retore? Rat? Part out? If you decide you don't want one of those seats, I may be interested.

Latest posts

Back