Seat tube topper

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am still in the process of building my rat bike and am hung up in one area...the seat. I am using a 16'' frame with a 16 wheel in the rear and a 20 up front. The bars some crazy homemade ones that set you pretty far back to where when you pedal your almost garaunteed to wheelie :lol: ! My problem is that since I can't find a comfortable seat position, I have decided to go whithout a seat and can't figure out what to do with the seat tube jutting out (I'd rather not cut it off) I thought about something like a shift knob but still can't come up with anything. Any suggestions would be appreciated! -RR

I've already ridden it when I made the mock up. It's somewhat rideable for around the pits at the track(maybe because of my size-5' :oops: )I went down to auto zone and looked at things like fuzzy dice and whatnot. Yeah I'm thinking something soft(like a rat fink doll!) just to give my mind some peace while cruising.

Back