Selling a fox

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have decided to sell my 1990 Mustang GT, so I put an add on Craigslist;
1990 Mustang GT, 302
W/overbore/understroke, trick flow 350 hp upper end kit, porting work, new trans, griggs suspension, aerospace brakes, to much to list, sacrafice at $4000.00

O.m.gosh, people have
no problem with gouging out my eyes, commiting suicide, and generally acting as if the village idiot needs a side kick!
Been offered some pretty ridiculous amounts, $1200.00 is the insult low point!
The high point was, kid jumped when I fired it up, then asked, "let me ride it a couple hours and I will make my descision." I seriously asked for some of his drugs! :) His reply was classic, "I had a honda that beat 5.hoes."
Everybody has acted like a 350 hp motor is common as a cold for so long I had forgotten what Id10Ts most are.
Now I am considering just breaking it all down, sell it off as parts. Not sure I can be a part of jr. mcnuts square turning my car into a telephone pole....
Anyone have any advice?
Similar experiences?

Selling anything internal combustion on CL brings out the dregs of society.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

man mikeeebikey, if you were closer i would scoop that bad boy up for 4500 with no problem.
i have all but given up on Craigslist between the scammers and the idiots it is more of a headache to advertise there.
now i just put anything i got for sale out front of my house with a for sale sign and it gets better responses.
i swear between the idiots in society and these documentary tv shows their ruining what little braincells some people have left.
everyone thinks their on American pickers or gas monkey garage and forget about reality.
i had a guy offer me 400 bucks for a 1967 Cadillac that i had priced at 8500. i too, asked him if i could share his drugs.
there is some room for negotiation but seriously.what are these people smoking. i seriously would like to know.
good luck with the sale. i don't think 4500 is a bad price at all for a fox body with all that work done to it.
Sean.

You will probably get a lot of trade offers also, I got some weird ones when I was selling my bug a couple of years ago.

Latest posts

Back